Having a radiant bright skin is everyone’s dream, especially women. Bright facial skin is a mirror that faces a good treatment. Much can be done to get a white face and bright. Ranging from traditional treatment to treatment using https://www.impressionsbymaria.com/impressions/beauty-glow-skin/, such as whitening cream. Using facial whitening cream is fine, but make sure first that the cream has a certificate/license. If the cream indeed has the license, you can use it because the cream already passed the test and the test is safe for you to use.
You can also use natural ingredients to treat the face. Because of the way, this is one solution to get skin white and bright, and if used properly and regularly the results obtained could be satisfying and certainly do not need to spend too deep. Here’s how to whiten the face using natural materials:
1. Orange peel
Did you know that the orange peel contains more Vitamin C than the flesh? Vitamin C is an antioxidant that plays an important role in repairing skin damage caused by free radicals. Vitamin C in oranges is also a natural bleaching agent that can eliminate dullness caused by exposure to sunlight.
– Dry the orange peel in the sun for a few days until it is completely dry
– Blend the orange peel to a powder
– Add water to the powdered orange peel and stir until the pasta
– Apply the paste on your face and let dry for 15 minutes, then rinse with warm water
– Do this treatment twice a week
Yoghurt is a natural substance which undoubtedly benefits in terms of caring for and brighten your skin. Vitamin B5 is contained in beneficial yoghurt disguise dark spots caused by acne and also plays a role in brightening your skin. Not only that, lactic acid and calcium contained in yoghurt play an important role in moisturising your skin and keep it healthy and well groomed.
– Pour a tablespoon of yoghurt into the container
– Add a little honey and milk
– Stir until well blended, then apply to the entire face
– Let stand for about 20 minutes, then rinse with warm water