House gates with mild steel materials have advantages and disadvantages that you need to pay attention to. This is necessary if you don’t want to end up installing a gate that is not suitable for your entire home design. We also recommend you to check out electric driveway gates if you want more convenience whenever you need to drive your car.
These are the advantages and disadvantages of mild steel gates:
– It is light in weight and easy to apply. This material weighs about 9 kg per square meter. The lightweight makes mild steel easy to join.
– Resistant to extreme weather and insect attack
– Not flammable. This material is safer from sparks compared to wood. However, it should be noted that this material can also conduct electricity. So do not get close to electrical installations.
– It’s quite expensive. Prices that are usually displayed in online stores do not include other materials such as canals, screws, aluminium foil, and others.
– The size cannot be changed. The size of mild steel has been determined at the time of manufacture. Takes a long time if you want a special size.
Then, for those of you who have an industrial home design, this type of gate is perfect for this. Wiremesh is a material made of finely woven wire material to form coils or sheets.
This wireless gate is coated with a hot-dip galvanized coating system and is designed to be difficult to climb. Don’t worry, this gate has the same strength as other gates.
However, for those of you who are interested in a modern and very elegant gate design. The gate model with a combination of glass, iron, and concrete is worth a try.
The main gate is made of concrete that surrounds the house. While glass and iron are used as the entrance to the house with a shape like a window. The glass used is also not arbitrary. The glass that you can use is tempered glass with a thickness of 1 cm.